2 bedroom maisonette for saleVillage Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
- A two bedroom masionette having accommodation over the first and second floors of this exclusive Chapel conversion
- Ideally situated for a wide range of local amenities in nearby Wyke, Bailiff Bridge and Hipeprholme
- Benefiting from having allocated residents off-street parking spaces along with a choice of kitchen fronts, work surfaces and bathroom tiling for early reservations
- Due for completion in early 2017 the property will be of particular interest to retired couple looking at downsizing to manageable accommodation in a highly sought after location
- Boasting excellent commuter links to Bradford, halifax and access to the M62 motorway network
A tasteful conversion of this former Chapel located within this highly sought after village location of Norwood Green which is ideally positioned for a wide range of local amenities available in Hipperholme, Bailiff bridge and Wyke along with having excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and access to the M62 motorway network.
Retaining many original architectural features the development will be undertaken by established local developers The Sunbridge Group. Boasting allocated residents parking the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, generous open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, WC, landing, two bedrooms both having en-suite shower rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.