4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFarmhouse Drive, Frome
Sold STC £320,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Master En Suite
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Cul De Sac Location
- Four Bedrooms
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this four bedroom detached bungalow is located in a quiet cul de sac. Benefiting from a master en Suite, garage & driveway parking as well as conservatory, cloakroom and solar panels. This property has to be seen to be truly appreciated!
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
Side aspect door. Front aspect window. Electric radiator.
Rear aspect window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 22' 8" Max x 19' 3" Excluding Bay ( 6.91m Max x 5.87m Excluding Bay )
Front aspect windows. Open fire place. Electric wall heaters.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.93m x 2.95m )
Side aspect windows. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Rolltop worksurfaces with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Double oven. Electric hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for table & chairs. Wall heater.
Conservatory 28' 6" excluding recess x 11' 5" ( 8.69m excluding recess x 3.48m )
UPVC construction. Lights. Double patio doors into garden. Storage heaters. Side aspect double glazed door.
Side aspect window. Airing cupboard. Electric radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom One 23' 6" Max x 9' Max ( 7.16m Max x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed patio doors into garden. Fitted wardrobes. Electric radiator.
Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Shaver point. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 13' 6" ( 3.33m x 4.11m )
Rear aspect window. Electric radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 10' 4" ( 2.64m x 3.15m )
Side aspect window. Electric radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 8' ( 3.28m x 2.44m )
Side aspect window. Electric radiator.
Side aspect window. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Bath with mixer taps. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Shower.
Hardstanding driveway leading to the garage, Remainder laid mainly to lawn with mature borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature borders. There is a number of fruit trees and mature shrubs and plants.
Garage 8' 1" x 17' 10" ( 2.46m x 5.44m )
Power & light. Up & over electric roller door. Plumbing. Door into conservatory.
The property has solar panels which the owners have informed us generate an income of around £2,000 pa.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57454694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.