2 bedroom apartment for saleCavendish House, Queens Road, Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
- Hardwood flooring to hallways and living room
- Contemporary Poggenpohl fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware to bathroom and shower room
- Bespoke ceiling and wall mounted lighting design
- Lock up storage unit to garage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Audio visual entry system
- Lift to all floors with access from garage
Flat 14 is a third floor flat. For layout and approximate dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
Reservations: A non-returnable deposit of £2,000 to be paid upon reservation, with exchange of contracts to take place within 28 days of receipt of draft contract. Anticipated completion date: Nov 2016
Tenure: leasehold (new 125 year lease)
Ground Rent: Initially £300 per annum.
Service Charge: TBC.
Local Authority: Elmbridge BC.
Property ref: 121_2008_4038910
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57458102.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4038910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Wildish, Hersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.