3 bedroom terraced house for saleRamsgate Street, HALIFAX
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Convenient Access to Queens Road
- Close to Shops, Schooling and Supermarkets
- Yard to the Front & Lawn To the Side
Stone built three bedroom end terrace property providing access to Halifax town centre. In brief comprising, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and an attic bedroom to the second floor.
William H Brown Halifax are delighted to offer to the market this stone built three bedroom, end terrace property providing convenient access to Halifax town Centre, local shops and schooling. In brief the property comprises, entrance vestibule, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and an attic bedroom to the second floor. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Enter through uPVC door,
Lounge 11' 3" To Chimney Breast plus recess x 15' 3" ( 3.43m To Chimney Breast plus recess x 4.65m )
Enter into the lounge with a magnolia finish with a feature mocha coloured chimney breast with decorative fireplace with inset spotlights. Double glazed uPVC windows to the front and side elevations. Double panelled radiator and door leading to the staircase to first floor.
Kitchen 5' 9" x 9' 6" ( 1.75m x 2.90m )
Featuring a range of fitted base and wall units with rolled edge work surface over, a stainless steel sink unit and an integrated fitted gas hob with tiled splashback and cooker hood over. Plumbing is further provided for a washing machine. There is also a pantry providing plenty of further storage. With PVC panelling on the walls and ceiling and inset spotlights. The kitchen also houses the combination boiler. With a double panelled radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation. The kitchen also provides access to the cellar
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the two first floor bedrooms and bathroom. With a door leading to the staircase to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" To Chimney Breast x 9' 10" ( 2.82m To Chimney Breast x 3.00m )
The master bedroom features built in wardrobes, a double panelled radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 8' x 9' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.87m )
With a double panelled radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation
Benefiting from a white four piece suite, comprising, a panelled bath, a step in shower cubicle, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level W.C. With inset spotlights to the panelled ceiling and tiled walls and floor, the bathroom also has a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 3 19' 3" Maximum x 12' 2" Maximum To Dormer ( 5.87m Maximum x 3.71m Maximum To Dormer )
With built in storage provided under eaves the attic bedroom also features a double panelled radiator, a double glazed three window unit to the front elevation and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Externally the property has a paved yard to the front and a lawn to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57461183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.