1 bedroom flat for saleShrubland Road, Walthamstow, London, E17
Offers in Region of £325,000
- One Double Bedroom Conversion Flat
- Spacious Lounge
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Planning Permission Granted To Make Garage Into Habitable Room
- Walthamstow Central Location
- Close To Walthamstow Village
- Close To Walthamstow Central Tube Station
- No Onward Chain
- 867 Sq Ft (80.6 Sq M)
A Fantastic Opportunity within Central Walthamstow.
This one bedroom flat is suitable for any first time buyers or investment purchasers. Located in the heart of Central Walthamstow makes this property a short stroll away from amenities on the High Street, Walthamstow Central Station and Bus Stops which is great for transport links in to London. The property boasts one double bedroom, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. To the side of the property there is allocated off-road parking, as well as a garage which has been granted planning permission to be made into a habitable space. The property is also offered with no onward chain. Viewing Recommended.
See this property and others, pick up a copy of The E-List magazine to explore the many local clubs, attractions and events, www.theelist.co.uk or download the app on Itunes.
Entrance - Via side access with door leading directly into:
Kitchen - 5.13m x 3.05m (16'10 x 10'0) - Door To All Rooms.
Lounge - 4.93m x 3.43m (16'2 x 11'3) -
Bedroom - 3.99m x 3.99m (13'1 x 13'1) -
Bathroom - 2.21m x 2.16m (7'3 x 7'1) -
Detached Garage - 7.29m x 4.39m (23'11 x 14'5) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26030545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estates17, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.