2 bedroom flat for saleSolario Road, Costessey, Norwich
Guide Price £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Double glazing
- Well presented accommodation
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchaser
- Allocated parking
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. A SUPERB TOP FLOOR APARTMENT IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE! Situated within the popular Queens Hill development we are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and well presented apartment.
Door to the front, electric heater, airing cupboard and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 15' 10" x 19' ( 4.83m x 5.79m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, double glazed French doors to balcony, electric radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 9' 5" x 14' 8" ( 2.87m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the rear, electric radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights, extractor fan, electric heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 15' 10" ( 2.87m x 4.83m )
Double glazed window to the side, electric radiator, loft access and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, wash hand basin and WC, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
The property boasts a small balcony overlooking fields. There is also allocated parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57475475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.