2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoolgreaves Garth, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000
- Well presented 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- UPVC and GCH
- Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Conservatory and Garage
- Modern and contemporary kitchen
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000. An attractive and immaculately presented 2 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow located in a most sought after area of Sandal. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate what is on offer. Attractively Priced.
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000.This attractive 2 bedroom immaculately presented Semi-detached Bungalow is well appointed in a most sought after area of Sandal. The property would ideally suit someone downsizing. Comprising of L-shaped entrance hallway, modern and contemporary breakfast style kitchen, lounge leading to the conservatory which overlooks the decked patio terrace gardens, 2 double bedrooms, modern bathroom. Well maintained to the outside and presented with off road parking to the side, small garden tothe front garage with power and up and over door, decked patio terrace leading to a further lawned area. Well appointed in the Woolgreaves area of Sandal. Viewing Essential - Attractively Priced.
Composite style door to the front with obscured glazed leaded panel leading into the L-shaped hallway.
Access to all rooms. Loft access, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.62m )
Upvc window to the side aspect.. Modern and contemporary kitchen with a range of base and wall units in a cream finish, cornice and plinths, pan drawers, rolltop laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer one and a half times with a mixer tap, radiator with thermostat, four ring electric hob, oven beneath, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, boiler housed here, laminate floor, coving to ceiling, strip lighting.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 11" to the alcove ( 4.39m x 3.33m to the alcove )
Patio doors leading into the conservatory. Coving to ceiling, electric fire, tv point, radiator.
Conservatory 8' x 8' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.57m )
Laminate flooring, radiator. Door leading to the decked patio terrace of the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" to the bay window x 9' 2" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.37m to the bay window x 2.79m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc window into the bay, radiator beneath, coving to ceiling, beautifully designed fitted wardrobes with wooden style sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" Max x 8' 6" ( 2.67m Max x 2.59m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Panelled bath with shower over and bi-folding shower screen, pedestal sink with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., laminate floor, chrome style towel/radiator, tiled walls.
Generous off road parking leading to the garage. The garden has a decked patio terrace and further garden to the rear.
Leave William H Brown via Barnsley Road/A61. Continue for approximately 3 miles. Turn left onto Woodthorpe Lane. Bear right onto Pledwick Lane. Turn right onto Woolgreaves Drive. Immediate left onto Woolgreaves Garth. The property can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57475574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.