2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarrack Street, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Town Centre
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN this two bedroom mid terraced house is situated within close proximity of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from lounge, fitted kitchen, utility area, ground floor bathroom, two first floor bedrooms and enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Single glazed window to front, vinyl flooring, radiator, door to:
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 2.49m max )
Single glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, stairs to first floor, door to:
Inner Lobby / Utility Room 6' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.98m x 1.47m )
Plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, door to garden, door to:
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled floor, radiator, airing cupboard, single glazed window to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.43m max x 3.12m max )
Single glazed window to front, wooden flooring, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.79m max x 2.64m max )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring.
The property benefits from a rear garden which is laid to lawn, enclosed by panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57477170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS110896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.