4 bedroom link detached house for saleCarradale, Orton Brimbles, Peterborough
Sold STC £225,000
- Cul de Sac Location
- Corner Plot
- Link Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Close to Local Amenities
- L Shaped Kitchen/Diner
- Detached Double Garage
*Cul de Sac Location
*Link Detached House
*Close to Local Amenities
*L Shaped Kitchen/Diner
*Detached Double Garage
Ground Floor Accommodation Includes:
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, fitted carpet, stairs, under stairs storage, doors to.
4.41 x 3.27 PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace surround housing gas fire, double radiator, fitted carpet, and double glazed doors leading to:
Door to rear garden and tiled flooring.
2.44 x 4.49 fitted carpet, radiator, PVCu double glazed door to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator, vinyl flooring.
3.38 x 5.74 L Shaped. Matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built-in oven with fitted four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, half vinyl flooring half laminate, PVCu double glazed door to rear.
Three piece suite fitted with a shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, window to front, vinyl flooring
3.32 x 3.43 PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.32 x 2.91 PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.08 x 2.39 Laminate flooring, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double radiator, vinyl flooring.
With power and up and over doors.
To the front, block paved frontage with enough parking for 3 cars. Enclosed side and rear gardens with a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees, mainly laid to lawn, Sun patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57482498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.