3 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Kettering
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Town Centre Amenities
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Scope for Improvement
- Contact Agent To View
TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES - Good size accommodation, upstairs bathroom, ideal investment opportunity, improvements required, enclosed rear garden. Contact agent to view.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' in length
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
LOUNGE 12'4 into recess x 11'5 (3.75m x 3.47m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Two built in cupboards to chimney recesses. Tiled fireplace.
DINING ROOM 11'5 plus recess x 11'3 (3.47m x 3.42m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Tiled fireplace. Full height cupboard to chimney recess. Under stairs storage with high level window to kitchen and shelving.
KITCHEN 11'2 max x 8'6 (3.40m x 2.59m)
Windows to rear and side aspects. Door giving access to rear garden. Units to base and wall with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard and access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 16'1 into recess x 11'5 (4.90m x 3.47m)
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11'4 x 10'2 into recess (3.45m x 3.09m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE/STUDY 8'6 x 6'2 (2.59m x 1.87m)
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler for central heating.
Obscure window to rear aspect. Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash back surrounds. Radiator.
Enclosed by fencing the rear garden has a storage barn and hardstanding patio to the rear of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57499169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.