3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCorn Mill Court, Leeds
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000*
- Three Bed Semi Detached
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Shared Driveway
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000*
A READY TO MOVE INTO semi detached residence, which is offered for sale with no upward chain and boasts SPACIOUS accommodation that includes DINING KITCHEN plus CONSERVATORY in addition to GARDENS, DRIVE & GARAGE. No onward chain....
Corn Mill Court
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There is a low maintenance garden to the rear of the property. To the front of the property is a garage and a shared driveway, providing off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this ideal family home!
Entrance via a front door with a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' 10" ( 3.45m x 4.22m )
A good sized lounge with a gas fire with marble surround, telephone and television points, a central heating radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, a central heating radiator, a door providing access to the conservatory and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Conservatory 6' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.01m x 1.93m )
A UPVC conservatory with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
Having an airing cupboard which houses the central heating boiler, a double glazed window to the side elevation and access to the useful loft room, providing further storage space.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 10' 10" ( 2.57m x 3.30m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 13' 4" ( 2.57m x 4.06m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m )
A central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A modern three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
There is a garage and a shared driveway, providing off street parking.
There is an enclosed low maintenance garden which is paved with a gravelled area and borders for flowers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57501161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.