2 bedroom flat for saleFinborough Road, Chelsea
- Duplex Purpose Built Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen and Reception
- Over 750 Square Feet of Accommodation
- Long Lease
A well presented two double bedroom split level apartment, arranged over the third and fourth floor of this secure purpose built block in this popular residential street in Chelsea. This property could be ideal for a first time buyer or as buy to let investment.
A well presented two double bedroom split level apartment, arranged over the third and fourth floor of this secure purpose built block in this popular residential street in Chelsea.
The property has been refurbished to a high standard throughout, with feature walls and high quality laminate flooring to the reception room and kitchen, natural hues and palettes throughout with light beige carpets to the bedrooms, offering a real sense of homely warmth.
The open plan kitchen on the upper floor has been beautifully presented, using matt black cabinet finishes and wood grain work surfaces. There is also ample space to dine and generous reception room with lots of natural light to compliment the living space on offer - ideal for entertaining guests; with a fabulous private balcony to complete the accommodation.
Both bedrooms are double rooms with fitted wardrobes and a smart family shower room to service the duplex apartment.
This has been a delightful home for the current owners and the love and attention has been clearly depicted in the way the property has been presented.
This property could be ideal for a first time buyer or as buy to let investment.
Kitchen/ Reception Room 32' 8" x 11' 8" ( 9.96m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 4' 9" ( 2.24m x 1.45m )
From Earls Court Underground Station take the Warwick Road exit and turn left.
Continue along Warwick Road, cross the main road and take a slight right onto Finborough Road.
The property is situated on the right hand side.
Total walking distance is 0.5 Miles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57503528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ECT102701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.