3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarlows Reach, Chelmsford
Sold STC £270,000
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
Set in a quite position in this popular Cul-De-Sac overlooking greensward is this three bedroom home. The property could benefit from some updating and is benefited by a Garage and Allocated Parking and No Onward Chain.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed door to front with radiator and stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Lounge 21' 9" x 10' 11" ( 6.63m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear view aspects with radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.41m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to rear view and double glazed door leading to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access and airing cupboard for additional storage.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear view with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear view aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 10" plus storage space ( 2.72m x 1.78m plus storage space )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view, consisting of low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Hard standing parking area with remainder laid with gravel and path leading to front door with garage in block.
Patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn and shrubs and trees to border and enclosed by wood panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57505688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.