2 bedroom barn conversion for saleFour Elms
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- Remote Controlled Double Gated Drive
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility area
- Two double bedrooms
- Shower room
- Large Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Chicken/Dog Enclosure
Rail Services: Edenbridge has two stations within a 1 mile radius providing an excellent 40 minute commuter service to both London Bridge and Victoria, and is within a 20 minute drive from the M25 with easy access to Gatwick Airport.
Schooling: There is an excellent village school and an extensive choice of local state and Private Schools, including the highly regarded Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Judd Grammar.
Leisure Facilities: The Sencio Leisure and Fitness Centre, Edenbridge & Hever Golf Clubs, Tennis and Cycling Clubs and an extensive range of footpaths and Country Walks, Riding (TROT), and numerous country activities.
DESCRIPTION Bellmans Green Barn is a detached period property converted approximately ten years ago. The house retains many original period features and has the benefit of recently granted Planning Permission. Full details are available on line at www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/planning.
ACCOMODATION * Entrance Hall Solid oak front door with tiled underfloor heating, cloak and shoe storage facilities.
* Downstairs Cloakroom An oak door leads into a toilet with concealed cistern with oak display shelf and an attractive oak wash stand with circular ceramic sink.
* Sitting/Dining Room with original beamed ceiling and queen post feature, this generous warm living area with dual aspect boasts a wealth of character and exposed beams. The floor is tiled in travertine stone and benefits from underfloor heating and inset ceiling lights, a deep fitted storage cupboard houses the operational aspects of the heating, alarm and hidden satellite system along with the Megaflo water tank.
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room An oak cottage door leads to the very well presented kitchen. A comprehensive range of solid oak fitted wall and base units with attractive Black Granite worktops incorporating a large breakfast bar. Two oven oil fired Rayburn offering warmth as well as wonderful cooking options through the winter, an additional double oven with electric hob, a large butlers sink, space for a dishwasher and an American style fridge/freezer.
* Utility Area A range of matching oak cupboards with Black Granite work surface, space for a washing machine and integral tumble dryer. An oak stable door leads to the terrace and garden.
An oak staircase from the living room rises to the upstairs landing.
* Double Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, stunning exposed beams and Velux windows exquisitely built solid oak cupboards are fitted under the eaves with shelving, drawers and hanging rails.
* Ensuite Shower Room with a concealed wc cistern, oak wash stand with circular ceramic sink, chrome fittings with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle with folding doors and inset Aqualisa overhead shower, extractor fan and built in oak cupboards with sliding doors.
* Double Bedroom with vaulted ceiling and oak frame bed
Planning permission has been granted for a double story extension to the east elevation overlooking the garden and fields beyond. With almost floor to ceiling windows on both easterly and southerly directions, it will allow the sunlight to come streaming through to both floors. The upstairs will benefit from a large family bathroom and the second bedroom will have stunning views over a Juliet balcony. The living area downstairs will gain a substantial amount of square footage, enhancing the entire house. www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/planning
OUTSIDE The secluded barn is approached from Prettymans Lane, a "Private" no through Road, through wooden electric five bar gates leading to a large parking area with Victorian lamp post. The main garden adjoining farmland is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and pergolas, the sides are bordered by evergreen hedging and established trees. A large brick paved patio adjoins the barn with dwarf brick walls and a raised area with young trees and laurels facing on to the lane. A garden shed provides a good level of storage with an additional enclosed chicken/dog run. Two outside water taps. Outside lighting. Oil tank, Cesspool Drainage.
PLANNING PERMISSION Link to planning permission: https://pa.sevenoaks.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NPU9XSBKJYF00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57506156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100126004645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.