2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEaglesthorpe, Peterborough
- Two Bedroom End Of Terraced
- Garage Conversion
- New Carpets & Redecorated Throughout
- Ex Show Home Property
Two bedroom ex show home property benefiting from being redecorated and re-carpeted throughout with an enclosed rear garden and off road parking to the front. The garage have also been converted with power and heating connected.
A chance to purchase this well presented ex show home end of terraced house in a popular location. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen which is to be refitted, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom, The house benefits from being redecorated with new carpets throughout and additionally offers a garage conversion with power & heating connected. Outside the property offers an enclosed low maintenance rear garden with off road parking to the front.
Lounge 11' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring, stairs to first floor landing, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
To be refitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, radiator, tiled flooring, space for cooker, space for fridge / freezer, space for washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard and door through to Conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
Brick and UPVC construction with double glazed windows, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, carpet flooring and doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side.
L-Shaped Bedroom One 11' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 4' 11" x 9' 10" ( 1.50m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpet flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; corner bath with shower attachment over, wc & wash hand basin, extractor fan, built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear and fully tiled walls.
A low maintenance rear garden laid to lawn enclosed by timber fencing with patio area.
To the front of the property there is off road parking.
Converted Garage 18' x 7' ( 5.49m x 2.13m )
TV point, carpet flooring, power connected and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57507482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG111807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.