2 bedroom flat for salePercy Circus, London, WC1X
- Top floor penthouse level amazing views of st Pancras
- New Plumbing system
- Overlooking peaceful garden
- outdoor space
- Large fitted storage space
- utility cupboard with separate washer and dryer
- Rare Opportunity to purchase in owner occupied development
- Shared of Freedhold
- Neo Georgian
- Secure Parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
HouseSimple is pleased to present this large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Flat in London. Percy Circus is a historic square moments from Kings Cross St Pancras and Farringdon stations. Away from the main road the apartment is on the top floor with rear windows overlooking the tranquillity of Percy Circus and at the front has great clear views of St Pancras.
Rare opportunity to purchase within a development that is predominately owner occupied. Neo Georgian brick façade rebuilt to modern standards. Secure private off road parking available. Amtico flooring throughout, new marble bathrooms with underfloor heating and heated mirros installed, open plan kitchen, dining room. Utility cupboard with washer and seperate dryer, with lots of storage. On the market after 12 years of ownership, short walk from Kings Cross St Pancras. Brilliant management company with moderate fees for a well maintained building that also benefits from a lift.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS40241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.