4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSelby Road, Leeds
- ****GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000****
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sought After Location
- Beautifully Presented
****GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000****
This superb four bedroom property is situated in a sought after location close to local amenities and with excellent transport links.
This superb four bedroom property is situated in a sought after location close to local amenities and with excellent transport links. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge, a second reception room with french doors on to rear garden, generous kitchen/diner, four generous bedrooms, one with en suite toilet, and a stylish and modern family bathroom. A real feature of the property is the generous and private rear garden, there is a garage and a driveway providing ample parking for several cars. This beautifully presented home will appeal to a large market of buyers and early viewing is advised to avoid missing out.
Approached via a front facing double door, feature glass archway and understairs storage.
Lounge 11' 8" into alcove x 12' 8" into bay ( 3.56m into alcove x 3.86m into bay )
Modern fire surround fitted with gas fire, laminate floor covering, front facing double glazed window.
Reception Room Two 22' 8" x 7' 7" ( 6.91m x 2.31m )
Rear facing french doors, two central heating radiators and front facing double glazed window.
Having a range of stylish wall and base units with complimentary work tops over incorporating stainless steel sink, double electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the loft space with pull down ladders.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 4" to front of wardrobes ( 3.61m x 2.84m to front of wardrobes )
Having a range of modern built in storage, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 6' 8" to front of wardrobe ( 3.33m x 2.03m to front of wardrobe )
Built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 7' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.31m )
Another double bedroom, front and rear facing double glazed windows.
En suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear.
Stylish and contemporary bathroom with white three piece suite comprising; low flush WC, inbuilt wash hand basin with useful storage, bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, full tiling to walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
Another good sized bedroom, bulk head with useful built in storage, double glazed window to front, radiator.
A real feature of this property is the superb, generous rear garden with block paved patio, laid to lawn and hedge borders. The garden is private and provides the ideal space for entertaining and for families. To the front of the property is a block paved area providing ample parking for several cars, fence borders with gated access. The property also benefits from a garage with power, folding door and uPVC door for side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57516560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.