8 bedroom detached house for saleChampion Hill, Denmark Hill, SE5
- Incredible Grade II listed eight bedroom property
- Extremely desirable residence
- Host of stunning traditional features
- Two immense reception rooms with superb marble fireplaces
- Charming kitchen with space to dine
- Eight spacious double bedrooms, four with en-suite
- Spacious basement flat and separate one bedroom guesthouse
- Lush and leafy garden surrounds the property on all sides
This stunning wisteria-fronted property offers a most desirable residence with vast rooms to produce an eight bedroom masterpiece situated on a quiet tree-lined road in Denmark Hill.
This Grade II listed property represents an extremely attractive accommodation with a host of stunning traditional features, contrasting tastefully against the exquisite overall contemporary finish to create an eight bedroom urban home. A spacious basement flat and separate one bedroom guesthouse provide additional accommodation to the main seven bedroom house, while a lush and leafy garden surrounds the property on all sides.
The property is located on a quiet residential street, just moments from leafy Ruskin Park and many amenities offered in the area, while both Denmark Hill and East Dulwich rail stations are within an easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 968264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.