2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleErskine Road, Walthamstow, London, E17
- Freehold House
- Two Bedrooms
- Walthamstow Central Location
- Good Access to Walthamstow Central Station
- Close To Local Amenities Nearby
- Ideal First Time Buy & Investment Purchase
- Planning Granted for Loft and Side Extension
- Viewing Recommended
- No Onward Chain
- 606 Sq Ft (56.3 Sq M)
A Good First Purchase Or Buy to Let Investment -
This freehold house is offered to the market chain free. The property is located in Central Walthamstow providing excellent access to Walthamstow Central Station, Empire Cinema and The Scene, Walthamstow Market, and Lloyd Park. This property also has been granted planning permission for side and loft extensions, to make this property into a three bedroom house. Viewing Recommended.
See this property and others, pick up a copy of The E-List magazine to explore the many local clubs, attractions and events, www.theelist.co.uk or download the app on Itunes.
Entrance - Via front door leading into:
Hallway - Staircase leading to first floor. Access To Reception Room One, Reception Room Two & Kitchen.
Reception Room One - 3.99m x 3.40m (13'1 x 11'2) -
Reception Room Two/Bedroom - 3.33m x 2.95m (10'11 x 9'8) -
Kitchen - 3.02m x 1.57m (9'11 x 5'2) -
First Floor Landing - Doors To:
Bedroom - 5.05m x 2.64m (16'7 x 8'8) -
Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.91m (6'5 x 6'3) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57539276.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26039421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estates17, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.