3 bedroom detached house for saleLlangua, Monmouthshire/Herefordshire border
Withdrawn from Market
- Just 2 miles from Ewyas Harold and Pontrilas
- In a semi rural location with good access to road links
- Lounge with log burning stove and separate dining room
- Kitchen, cloakroom, modern bathroom and 3 good sized bedrooms
- Private gardens and magnificent views over adjoining farmland
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC rating F
A delightful period cottage believed to date back to Circa 1860 with fabulous views over adjoining farmland and countryside beyond. Postbox Cottage is a lovely country property in a semi rural, but easily accessible location to good road links, between the villages of Pandy and Ewyas Harold. The property has the benefit of oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout and the spacious accommodation comprises on the ground floor: Entrance porch, sitting room with log burning stove, dining room with double aspect to front and rear, kitchen, cloakroom and rear porch. On the first floor are three bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes) and a modern family bathroom. Magnificent views of the surrounding countryside can be appreciated from most of the windows and especially from the gardens which have been well kept and provide private level lawns and patio area with mature shrub and flower beds enclosed by hedging and wooden fencing. To the side of the property is the garage with off road parking in front. Local amenities can be found in the nearby village of Ewyas Harold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57543587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6280867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.