2 bedroom bungalow for saleRoderick Avenue, Peacehaven
Sold STC £250,000
- Link-detached bungalow
- 2 double bedrooms
- Light and airy lounge area
- Sought after central location
- No forward chain
- Large Shower room
- Front & Rear garden
- Garage and off-road parking
New Price - £250,000!!
This 2 bedroom link-detached bungalow is situated in a sought after central location in Peacehaven, close to both bus routes and local amenities. The accommodation benefits from 2 double sized bedrooms, light and spacious Lounge/diner, family shower room, fitted kitchen, easily maintainable rear garden, garage and off-road parking. The property is offered with no forward chain and viewing comes highly recommended by the team at fox & sons. Please give us a call on 01273 587222.
Double glazed door to side, Storage cupboard, Airing cupboard, Two loft hatches, Radiator.
Lounge/diner 20' 2" x 10' 8" ( 6.15m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, Double glazed patio doors to front, Gas fire place, Two radiators, Telephone and television points.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, Part tiled walls, Space for oven, Plumbing for washing machine, Space for fridge/freezer, Wall mounted central heating boiler, Dual aspect double glazed windows to both the front and side, Radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, Built in wardrobe, Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to both the front and rear, Space for wardrobes, Radiator.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, WC, Wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Double glazed window to rear, Radiator.
Power, Light, Plumbing.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub boarders, Off road parking in front of garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub boarders, Outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57552047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.