2 bedroom flat for saleABACUS HOUSE, LONDON ROAD SOUTH, Poynton, Cheshire
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS and LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- JULIET BALCONY at REAR
- HIGH SPECIFICATION CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- SECURE GATED PARKING
- BASEMENT STORAGE
- THIS IS A TURN KEY APARTMENT!
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
STUNNING TURN KEY READY TO MOVE INTO APARTMENT! - NEW BUILD CONVERSION of EXISTING HANDSOME and IMPOSING BUILDING - TOP FLOOR - 2 BEDROOMS and LUXURY SHOWER ROOM and CONTEMPOARY HIGH SPEC KITCHEN - SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN with JULIET BALCONY at REAR - HIGH SPEC and CONTEMPORARY FITTINGS - GATED PARKING and BASEMENT STORAGE
NEW BUILD CONVERSION of this EXISTING HANDSOME and IMPOSING BUILDING - A LUXURY APARTMENT DEVELOPMENT of THREE NEW HOMES: Further details to follow...
- Ground Floor - -
Communal Entrance Hallway -
Stairs To First And Second Floors -
-Second Floor - -
Apartment 3 -
Entrance Hall -
Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen -
Juliet Balcony -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
Shower Room -
Basement Storage -
Please note there is a maintenance charge payable by the owners of apartments in this complex. Monthly and yearly amounts can change therefore we do not write the actual figures within this brochure and more information can be obtained by contacting the office
Measurements are approximate and no appliances have been tested. This brochure does not form part of a legal contract and is for guidance purposes only and prepared in good faith.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26041981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Snape, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.