3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGarnett Drive, Easton, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Norfolk Homes built
- Semi detached
- Garage and off road parking
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- En-suite to master
IMMACULATLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, BENIFITING FROM A CONSERVATORY, GARAGE AND ENSUITE.
VENDOR HAS FOUND AND READY TO MOVE.
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £235,000
Double glazed entrance door with decorative lights, inset floor mat, telephone point, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
With obscure uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plastered ceiling and coving with wall mounted consumer fuse box unit.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 8' 3" ( 5.26m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a range of quality wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, integral sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, four birth gas hob with electric fan oven and grill under and overhead extractor hood, breakfast bar, smooth ceiling and coving, tiled flooring and under floor heating with inset spotlights with french doors to the conservatory and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. This room was originally a kitchen / diner so could potentially be converted to fit dining table and chairs.
Conservatory 13' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed and brick construction with uPVC double glazed french doors to the side aspect / rear garden and wall light.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 11' 6" min ( 4.60m max x 3.51m min )
With two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, under floor heating, carpet, wall lights, feature recess with shelving, TV and telephone point, plastered ceiling and decorative ceiling rose and feature gas fireplace with surround hearth and mantle.
First Floor Landing
Carpet and wall mounted heating thermostat.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 2" narrowing to 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.29m )
With built in wardrobe, cupboard with hanging space, carpet, radiator, TV and telephone point, plastered ceiling and coving with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.40m Max x 2.92m Max )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator, TV and telephone point, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes and plastered ceiling and coving.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 13' 5" ( 3.81m x 4.09m )
With two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, carpet, radiator, plastered ceiling and coving, TV and telephone point, built in mirror front wardrobes and door to en-suite.
With a suite comprising double shower cubicle with power shower and bi-folding door, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, ceiling mounted extractor fan, heated towel rail, plastered ceiling and inset spotlights.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, power shower and bi-folding shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, plastered ceiling and inset spotlights with obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with decorative flower beds and boarders and a brickweave drive which leads in turn to the garage measuring 18'9" x 9'7" with up and over door, power, lights and eaves storage. There is passage access to the rear where there is a lovely enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area and raised decorative beds of flowers, plants and shrubs with feature brick walling and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57557093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.