4 bedroom terraced house for saleWebster Street, BRADFORD
Guide Price £65,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000*
- Mid Terraced Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Front Yard
- On Street Parking
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this MID TERRACED PROPERTY which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS, front yard and on street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out...
Entrance via a double glazed rear door with laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.98m x 3.51m )
A spacious lounge with telephone and television points, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 5' 11" ( 3.86m x 1.80m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, stairs leading to the cellar and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Cellar 14' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.33m )
A good sized storage space with a central heating radiator and french doors.
Having a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.18m )
A central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 18' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.61m x 3.73m )
A double bedroom with storage in the eaves and two double glazed skylights to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.18m x 1.91m )
Having a useful storage space and a double glazed skylight to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is a low maintenance yard with a useful storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57564611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.