2 bedroom flat for salePhoenix Apartments, Soho, WC2H
- Modern development with lift and maintained communal areas
- Alarm system, video system and camera operated peepholes
- Offers insulation, air conditioning and under floor heating
- Black American Walnut wood staircase and limestone floor
- Poggenpohl kitchen with Gaggenau integrated appliances
- Two terraces (fifth floor heating and irrigation system)
- Integrated mood lighting and home entertainment system
- Phillipe Starck bathrooms with limestone features
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This exquisite two bedroom penthouse apartment is elegantly arranged over the fourth and fifth floors and features beautiful fittings throughout including Philippe Starck bathroom fittings and bathroom furniture.
Phoenix Street is a peaceful side-street close to a wealth of shops, restaurants and theatres and within good distance of Soho, Bond Street, Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 967847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.