1 bedroom flat for saleLillie Square, SW6
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Situated on the 2nd floor
- 999 year leasehold
- Approx. 472 sq. ft
- Amenities such as heated swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and steam room
- Provides 24 hours concierge and video entry phone
- Estimated completion date: Q4 2016
A spectacular new development located close to Lillie Road and West Brompton Station. This apartment has one bedroom and one bathroom with approximately 472 sq. ft. of internal space with a Juliet balcony and views from the second floor over the landscaped Lost River Park. This property consists of a modern, open plan living and kitchen area, a stylish bathroom, storage and a double bedroom with long fitted wardrobe.
Residents can enjoy amenities such as heated swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and steam room. The development offers 24 hours concierge and video entry phone.
The estimated completion date is March 2017
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57568373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK160006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.