5 bedroom detached house for salePridmore Close, Woodnewton, Peterborough
Sold STC £485,000
- Backing onto open fields
- Substantial stone built family home
- Five bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen & conservatory to the rear
- Small select cul-de-sac
- Double garage & driveway
- Enclosed rear garden with open outlook
Backing onto open fields, this substantial stone built family home is situated in a small, select cul-de-sac with an open plan kitchen and conservatory to the rear with a double garage and driveway.
Understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC.
4.96m x 3.81m (16'3" x 12'6"). Fireplace set in stone surround, radiator, double doors to garden.
3.82m x 2.96m (12'6" x 9'9"). Two windows to front, radiator.
2.85m x 2.71m (9'4" x 8'11"). Two windows to front, radiator.
3.82m x 3.60m (12'6" x 11'10"). Fitted with a matching range of wood fronted base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge and dishwasher, fitted electric double oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlight, open plan to conservatory, door to:
Fitted base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, radiator, tiled flooring, door to garden.
3.80m x 3.49m (12'6" x 11'5") maximum. Stone base with double glazed units and providing for views over the garden and open fields beyond, tiled flooring, underfloor heating, double doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard, access to loft, doors to:
3.83m x 3.84m (12'7" x 12'7"). Window to front, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
Refitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with remote start shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque window to front, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.82m x 3.48m (12'6" x 11'5") plus recess. Window to rear, radiator.
3.93m x 2.61m (12'11" x 8'7"). Window to front, radiator.
2.94m x 2.76m (9'8" x 9'1"). Window to rear, radiator.
5.11m x 4.88m (16'9" x 16'). Two dormer windows to front, Juliet balcony to rear overlooking open fields, recessed ceiling spotlights.
Refitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, walk in tiled shower enclosure with remote start shower, WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque window to rear, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The property is set on a corner plot within a select cul-de-sac and backing on to open fields. The front is enclosed by a mature hedgerow with a lawned garden and a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage. The good sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a decked seating area leading off from the conservatory and a post and rail fence with hedging along the rear boundary to the open fields.
Double garage with two up and over doors. Power and lighting connected. Courtesy door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57577058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.