3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillcrest Close, Kingsley Holt, Stoke-On-Trent
- Semi-Detached Dormer Style Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway and Garage for Vehicle Parking
- Rear Garden
THREE bedroomed semi-detached dormer style property with spacious accommodation comprising front Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, rear Porch, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, Bedroom and Bathroom to the ground floor and a further two Bedrooms both with En-Suite to the first floor.
THREE bedroomed semi-detached dormer style property with spacious accommodation comprising front Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, rear Porch, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, Bedroom and Bathroom to the ground floor and a further two Bedrooms both with En-Suite to the first floor. Outside to the front of the property there is a driveway and garage for vehicle parking and to the rear of the property there is a larger than average mature garden.
With UPVC double glazed door leading to Hall.
With UPVC double glazed door to Porch, stairs off to first floor accommodation and radiator.
With UPVC double glazed door to rear and UPVC double glazed windows to either side and UPVC double glazed door back to Hall.
Kitchen Diner 10' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.30m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, oil fire boiler, wooden panelled ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear, coving, tiled floor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker point and fitted storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.99m )
With wooden flooring, UPVC double glazed doors leading to Conservatory and feature open fireplace with stone surround and plinth and wooden mantel above and radiator.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.91m )
With UPVC double glazed doors to rear and UPVC double glazed windows to side. Conservatory is accessed via UPVC double glazed doors from the Lounge.
Downstairs Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
With three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, hand wash basin and wc, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, airing cupboard and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 11' 9" maximum ( 4.14m x 3.58m maximum )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes. NB there are some sloping ceilings.
With three piece suite comprising hand wash basin, bath, wc, some sloping ceilings, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, heated towel rail and storage into eave space.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" maximum x 14' 1" maximum ( 2.41m maximum x 4.29m maximum )
With UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring, double doors leading to En-Suite, tank in airing cupboard, further fitted cupboard for storage and walk-in storage cupboard.
With two piece suite comprising hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks and wc, wooden flooring, skylight, radiator, storage into eaves. NB there are some sloping ceilings.
To the front of the property there is a driveway giving access to attached garage. Garage has an up and over door and to the rear of the property there is a enclosed mature garden with a variety of trees and shrubs. The garden is larger than average and is relatively steep.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57578993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.