3 bedroom terraced house for saleNormanby Road, Normanby
- Traditional Three Bedroom Period Property
- Heart of Normanby Location
- Short Stroll to Normanby Centre Amenities
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Throughout
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Warmed by Gas Central Heating
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen
- Possibility to Extend to the Rear (Providing Planning Permission is Granted)
- Four Piece Suite Family Bathroom
Well-appointed and well-presented throughout this spacious period terraced property boasts accommodation of generous entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, 18ft plus rear family/dining room, 15ft plus rear fitted kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor offers three bedrooms and the remodelled four piece suite family bathroom. UPVC double glazing and warmed by gas central heating. Generous and private south facing rear garden.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
With stairs to first floor.
3.78m x 3.9m
With bay to front.
5.72m x 3.5m
With feature fireplace, window to rear elevation and attractive original shelving and cupboard unit.
4.7m x 2.18m
With a range of modern fitted wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled surrounds, inset oven hob and extractor canopy above. Plumbing for washing machine, two windows to the side aspect and double glazed door to rear garden.
4.47m x 3.5m
3.5m x 3.1m
2.24m x 1.85m
Remodelled. This now large family bathroom boasts four piece suite of white panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC and glazed corner shower cubicle. Tiled surrounds.
Gardens and Parking
The front garden is enclosed within a dwarf brick built wall, established with path to entrance. The rear south facing garden has under landscaping, laid mainly to paving and pebble with timber built planters. Double timber opening vehicular gates for vehicular access should it be required to the rear. Beyond this is a separately owned feature garden which residents have the benefit of enjoying.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57594629.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.