6 bedroom detached house for saleHeath Hill, West Ashton, Trowbridge
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fantastic Rural Setting
- Open Countryside Views
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Set in a plot of approximately half an acre, Pillar Box Cottage offers the blend of rural yet accessible living. With vast stretches of open countryside all around, the property boasts spectacular views yet is not far from the village itself and the towns of Trowbridge and Westbury.
This extended character cottage is located in an idyllic countryside setting between West Ashton & Steeple Ashton. With open countryside views to the front and rear and set with an 1/2 acre plot is this spacious family home. The accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, downstairs shower room with WC, and either a third reception room or sixth bedroom. Upstairs there is a spacious family bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle and five bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en suite.
Outside there are generous front and rear gardens with open countryside views, driveway parking and a garage.
Cloakroom/ Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. WC. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Shower cubicle.
Sliding doors to rear. Radiator. Carpet flooring.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 15' 6" max ( 5.33m x 4.72m max )
Double glazed window to front. Wall lights. Radiator. Television aerial & telephone point. Carpet flooring.
Sitting Room 18' 5" max x 11' 8" ( 5.61m max x 3.56m )
Window to side. Sliding patio doors. Open fireplace. Radiator. TV aerial & telephone point. Carpet flooring.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 12' 5" max ( 5.89m x 3.78m max )
Window to side. Door to garden. Base units with work surfaces over. Asterite one and a half bowl sink unit. Integral electric oven & electric hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Pantry/Larder. Access to loft space. Radiator.
UPVC construction. Lino flooring.
Radiator. Smoke detector. Large airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" max to wardrobe x 11' 10" ( 4.50m max to wardrobe x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Loft access.
Double glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle. Wash basin. WC. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" x 8' 4" + door recess ( 4.72m x 2.54m + door recess )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Loft access. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 15' 5" x 12' 5" max ( 4.70m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front. Two radiators. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 4 13' 3" x 10' 4" + door recess ( 4.04m x 3.15m + door recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 5 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Exposed beams.
Double glazed Velux window to side. Heated towel rail. Shower cubicle. Bath. Wash basin. WC. Extractor fan. Carpet tiled floor.
Garage 19' x 15' 5" ( 5.79m x 4.70m )
Power and light. Electric garage door. Oil central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine.
The property has a plot size which totals approximately half an acre and is mostly to the rear, wrapping around the house to the front. The front garden is a pretty lawn area with a mature hedge border and the rear garden has two main areas. The first of which is a large lawn area with trees lining the boundary. There is also a patio terrace with a great view over the whole of the rear garden. The second rear garden area is even bigger and back directly onto neighbouring countryside. There is a five bar gate providing vehicle access if necessary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57601244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.