3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £85,000
- Well Presented Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
Situated close to local amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port is this terraced house boasting well presented accommodation throughout. The property is currently occupied by a tenant and therefore represents a fantastic investment opportunity - Early viewing is strongly advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this well presented mid terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property has been carefully maintained by the current vendor and offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge and dining area and a modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate WC. Externally the property boasts gardens to the front and rear and there is front to back access via a secure, gated passageway to the side of the house. The property is currently occupied by a tenant and the property would therefore make a fantastic investment opportunity and an early viewing is strongly advised!
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire place and a radiator.
Dining Area 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a double glazed door to rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, combi boiler, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Stairs from hall, built-in cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max into door recess x 13' 7" max into recess ( 4.34m max into door recess x 4.14m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" includes stairs x 7' 4" ( 2.84m includes stairs x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a WC.
Single glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a paved garden.
To the rear of the property there is panel enclosed fencing with decorative stoned area and patio with brick-built outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57607649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.