3 bedroom detached house for saleLeven Avenue, HELENSBURGH
- Modern Detached Three Bedroom Family Home
- Lounge & Dining Room. The rear of the garage has been converted to good storage
- Refitted Kitchen
- Reduced from offers over £205,000 to offers over £199,750
A superb family home situated within easy reach of Helensburgh town centre and its range of amenities.
Call Paula to view this modern, well presented detached family home situated within easy reach of Helensburgh town centre and its range of amenities.
This superb family sized villa offers entrance hallway, cloakroom, bay windowed lounge with French doors leading to the dining room with patio doors leading to the garden and a door to the kitchen, a refitted breakfasting kitchen with integrated appliances and utility. The rear of the garage has been converted to good storage.
On the upper level the accommodation comprises two double bedrooms with a master en-suite shower, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
To the front there is a mono block driveway with parking for two cars and a small area of lawn. The rear garden has a paved patio and raised lawn.
The property benefits from double glazed doors and windows and gas central heating.
Leven Avenue is situated close to Craigendoran station, Colgrain Primary School, Hermitage Academy and Waitrose supermarket. Helensburgh's town centre is a short distance away which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants.
It's station is on the main Queen Street line with direct services to Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line. Private schooling is well catered for by Lomond School which provides facilities for day pupils and boarders alike.
Lounge 14' 2" into bay window x 12' 1" ( 4.32m into bay window x 3.68m )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' ( 4.50m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.