3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwift Gardens, Lincoln
Sold STC £115,000
- ***SUMMER SALE*** REDUCED FROM OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £125,000 TO £115,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Extensively Lawned Rear Garden & Single Garage
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a prime uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom property benefiting from versatile accommodation through, off-road parking and a single garage, a spacious lawned rear garden and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a prime uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom property benefiting from versatile accommodation through, off-road parking and a single garage, a spacious lawned rear garden and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Lean to Conservatory, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor, Bathroom and a separate Cloakroom. INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 18' x 11' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.63m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 5" ( 4.06m x 1.96m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for various appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring and a window and door to the rear aspect.
Lean To Conservatory 39' x 6' 11" ( 11.89m x 2.11m )
Being of timber construction with dual aspect windows to the rear and side and a door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Having dual aspect windows to the front and side and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to all bedrooms, bathroom and the separate cloakroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built-in cupboard and a further storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in wardrobe.
Being fitted with a low level WC; complete with a frosted window to the rear aspect.
Being fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a vanity hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with fully tiled walls and an obscure window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with mature shrubs and a driveway with gated access providing ample off-road parking leading down the side elevation to the single garage and rear garden. The rear garden is extensively laid to lawn; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
Garage 22' 2" x 8' 2" ( 6.76m x 2.49m )
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57611213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.