1 bedroom flat for saleHighbury Stadium Square, London, London, N5
- Unique split level layout over 3rd and 4th floor
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Hardwood Floors with Underfloor Heating
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- Gym with Pool located in the Building Basement
- Less than 1 Minute walk to Arsenal Tube Station
- 24 Hour Concierge Within The Original Marble Halls
Unique 1 bedroom apartment, with an enviable split level over the 3rd and 4th floor of the east stand in the prestigious Highbury Stadium.
The property is presented in immaculate condition with high quality finishes throughout, including hardwood floors and stairs with underfloor heating.
The property is of a substantial size measuring close to 600 sq foot which is enhanced by the high ceilings afforded by the duplex layout.
Extra security and convenience is provided by the 24 hour concierge and the property being situated directly across from the Arsenal tube station (2 minute walk door to door).
This property also benefits from a secure parking spot located in the building’s basement.
A superb Fitness First gym with a swimming pool and sauna is located within the basement.
Council Tax: Band B (£80.00 Per Month )
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS41158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.