2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRosebay Close, NORWICH
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- Private enclosed courtyard
- Fitted kitchen & bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
WONDERFUL GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT ENJOYING 99 YEAR LEASE! The property is presented in move in condition throughout and enjoys smart fitted kitchen and bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a private enclosed courtyard. Early viewing is highly recommended.
With uPVC double glazed entrance door, wooden flooring, wall mounted heating thermostat, two storage cupboards, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 9' 8" narrowing to 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.95m narrowing to 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, carpets and textured ceiling.
Master Bedroom 9' 8" x 11' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.51m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet, radiator and textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap over and bath with mixer tap and shower over with wall mounted extractor fa, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walled walls with obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Diner 20' 6" x 10' 9" ( 6.25m x 3.28m )
With uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, uPVC double glazed french doors wooden flooring, radiator and picture rail.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 12' 9" ( 2.18m x 3.89m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with soft close draws and cupboards and worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, four birth gas hob with electric oven and grill under and stainless steel extractor hood over, smooth ceiling and coving, plumbing and space for washing machine, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to this side aspect.
Externally there is courtyard garden enclosed by dwarf walling and timber panelling fencing with raised flower beds and borders.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57620972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR119923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.