8 bedroom detached house for saleBurton Street, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1PS
- A handsome late Victorian village house
- Central village location
- Light and well proportioned accommodation
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds
- Stunning Reception Hall, Drawing Room, Sitting Room and Study
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room, conservatory and domestic offices
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room
- 7 Further Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms, Shower Room
- Walled and hedged Gardens, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Paddock - In all about 3.5 acres
A handsome central village late Victorian house set in beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds of about 3.56 acres.
Built in 1891 and for the first time on the market in 40 years, The Lodge is a large, attractive house providing excellent family accommodation over three floors with scope to further enhance the property if required. It is set in about 3.56 acres of beautiful grounds with a fenced paddock, tennis court and swimming pool. EPC: F.
The house is approached through stone gate piers leading onto a gravel driveway with parking for several cars. The drive continues past the house to further parking and a double garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with attractive borders. The main gardens lie to the rear of the property and comprise a variety of different zones which are well screened by the high walls and hedges that border it giving it a good degree of privacy. The outdoor heated swimming pool, resurfaced tennis court, wonderful plants and trees, vegetable garden, orchard and paddock are the perfect complement to this fine country house.
There is a secondary drive to the west of the house which leads to a large garden shed. The neighbouring property has a right of way over this drive which continues on as a footpath northwards. The footpath is out of sight from the main curtilage of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57629546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU140002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.