3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCartwright Street, Loughborough
Guide Price £130,000
- Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Buy To Let Investment
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Close Proximity to Loughborough Town Centre & Train Station
**Ideal Investment Opportunity**Three Bedroomed House**Close Proximity to Loughborough Train Station & Town Centre**Popular Cul De Sac Location**Fitted Kitchen**Bathroom**Front & Rear Gardens**
Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
William H Brown is pleased to offer to the market this ideal buy to let investment situated within close proximity of Loughborough train station and town centre.
This semi detached house is situated in a cul de sac location and comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms and front & rear gardens.
A viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to front aspect and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, television point and wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces, sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven with integrated gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, fridge-freezer space, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window & door to rear aspect.
White three piece suite with partially tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.49m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Low maintenance frontage which is mainly laid to lawn with block paved pathway to front.
Extensive lawned garden enclosed in a fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57639857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.