3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodkirk Gardens, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens Front & Rear
- Modernised & Well Presented
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Extended From Original Layout
***Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this extended 3 bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, dining room, landing, 3 bedrooms & bathroom. Garage with driveway to side for several cars and gardens to front and rear.
***Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front and window to side. Radiator, coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 5" To Chimney Recess x 15' 3" ( 3.78m To Chimney Recess x 4.65m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and marble fire place with inset gas fire. Coving to ceiling, dado rail and wall lights.
Kitchen 15' 8" Max x 9' 4" ( 4.78m Max x 2.84m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, double sink bowl and splash back tiling. Gas oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Tiled flooring, radiator and coving to ceiling. Built in fridge and under stairs pantry with plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to rear and uPVC door to side.
Dining Room 6' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.03m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed patio doors to rear and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling and access to part boarded loft with power and light.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" To Chimney Recess x 11' 11" ( 2.97m To Chimney Recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" Max x 9' 9" ( 2.95m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 5' 8" x 10' Max ( 1.73m x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and built in cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with Huppe shower over. Tiled walls, coving to ceiling and chrome towel rail. Double glazed window to rear.
Power light and up and over door. Timber door to side.
To the front of the property is a garden and driveway to side providing off street parking. To the rear of the property is a garden with flagged patio and a variety of shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57641540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.