5 bedroom barn conversion for saleStation Road, Quainton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- 19th century oak framed barn conversion
- Five double bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Detached double garage with an office above
- Grounds of approx. 0.4 acres including a 0.2 acre paddock
- No upper chain
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A 19th century oak framed five bedroom three storey barn conversion with a detached double garage with office above, and gardens and paddocks of approximately 0.4 acres. The Threshing Barn is situated within a conservation area with panoramic views over open countryside towards Waddesdon Manor and offers accommodation of approximately 2,649 sq. ft. over three floors. The property has versatile lower ground floor accommodation which includes a family/TV room, two bedrooms and two shower rooms. There is a detached double garage with a fully equipped office above, a south facing garden and a separate post and rail paddock of approximately 0.2 acres. The Threshing Barn is in catchment for Waddesdon Upper School and Quainton Church of England Combined School. Quainton offers a village store, a church and The George and Dragon public house and tea room. Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station is approximately 5 miles away with London Marylebone reached in 60 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57646274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL160008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.