1 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Gateway, Huntingdon Street, London, E16
- Private balcony
- Three communal roof gardens
- Podium courtyard to the north quarter
- Central ‘Cosmopolitan Market’ style pedestrian walkway
- 15 minutes into Central London via Crossrail
- CCTV monitoring and security of communal grounds and entrances
Madley Property are proud to present this one bedroom apartment located in the new development Royal Gateway. The apartment benefits from a balcony and a stunning fully fitted kitchen. Being a resident of this development you will benefit from 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyards and a communal roof garden with views across Canary Wharf and the city.
Royal Gateway is set in the heart of a huge regeneration program that will change the face of the Royal Docks and the surrounding area. The development is only moments away from both Canning Town station and Royal Victoria Station. Along with being close to DLR links, the completion of the Crossrail will mean you will only ever be 15 minutes into Central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.