3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Grove, Abingdon
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Desirable Location
- Ample Parking
- Good Sized Lounge
Located in the desirable North Abingdon in this semi-detached three bed family home with the opportunity to put your own stamp on it. A short walk away are fantastic schools and local amenities. Property accommodation includes lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Located in the desirable North Abingdon in this semi-detached three bed family home with the opportunity to put your own stamp on it. A short walk away are fantastic schools and local amenities. Property accommodation includes good sized lounge, dining room, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property is a garden to the rear, brick built outbuilding, front garden and ample parking.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 10' 6" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 3.20m Max x 2.54m Max )
Kitchen 8' 10" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.51m Max )
Bedroom One 11' 5" Max x 10' 10" Plus Recess ( 3.48m Max x 3.30m Plus Recess )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" Into Wardrobes Plus Recess x 8' 4" Plus Recess ( 3.02m Into Wardrobes Plus Recess x 2.54m Plus Recess )
Bedroom Three 8' 8" Max x 8' ( 2.64m Max x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57669974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.