4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastgate Street, Harwich
Sold STC £238,000
- Grade II Listed Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Beautifully Presented
- No Onward Chain
Located on the Quayside in Olde Harwich within walking distance of the beach, is this four Bedroom, Three Storey, Grade II Listed property presented in immaculate order. The property is offered with no onward chain. This property must be viewed to appreciate the beautiful accommodation on offer.
Solid entrance door into:-
Panelled walls, door into:-
Lounge 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Window to front, feature fireplace and surround, radiator, wooden flooring, storage cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
Sash window to front, radiator, block wood work surface incorporating butler sink with mixer tap, matching base and wall mounted units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
With stairs elevating to first floor, understairs storage, door to Cellar, window to rear, door to rear, wooden flooring, spotlighting, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, window to side.
Bedroom 15' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.23m )
Sash window to front, wooden flooring, feature fireplace with surround, radiator, spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
Sash window to front, spotlighting.
Window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap.
Family Bathroom 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with shower attachment, fully enclosed shower cubicle, wood effect flooring, spotlighting.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, window to side.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.67m )
Window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling, spotlighting.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
Sash window to front, feature fireplace, radiator, storage cupboard (with plumbing for an En-Suite).
Cellar 19' 11" max x 11' 7" max ( 6.07m max x 3.53m max )
There is a rear courtyard garden accessed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57670151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.