2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGREEN DRIVE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 1JB
- * IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - CLOSE TO CLEVELEYS TOWN CENTRE *
- * WITHIN SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SEA FRONT WITH NEW PROMENADE *
- * GOOD SIZE LIVING ACCOMMODATION - FRONT LOUNGE, SUN LOUNGE & STUDY *
- * ORIGINALLY BUILT AS THREE BEDROOMS - NOW WITH TWO GENEROUS DOUBLES *
- * 23' MODERN KITCHEN WITH LARGE DINING AREA * SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM *
- * MODERN BATHROOM WITH WALK-IN STEAM SHOWER CABIN AND JACUZZI BATH *
- * GATED DRIVEWAY IDEAL FOR AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING * INTEGRAL GARAGE *
- * BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED FRONT AND SIDE GARDENS - FOR LOW MAINTENANCE *
- * FULLY BOARDED LOFT WITH LIGHT & POWER - POTENTIAL FOR LOFT CONVERSION *
- * TILT & TURN DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS * GAS CENTRAL HEATING COMBI BOILER *
IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, OCCUPYING A LARGE CORNER PLOT WITH BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS & EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION. SET IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO THE SEA FRONT, GOOD TRANSPORT ROUTES & CLEVELEYS TOWN CENTRE! ...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57673001.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.