3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFairfax Terrace, Plymouth
Sold STC £160,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Two Receptions
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Cellar
- Off Road Parking
This three double bedroom semi-detached home is in the popular location of Ford and benefits from two bathrooms, a large cellar, kitchen/diner, two reception rooms, utility room and off road parking. Interval viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer this three double bedroom end of terrace house in the popular location of Ford. The property benefits from two large reception rooms, kitchen/diner, two bathrooms, off road parking and large cellars with electrics. Fully double glazed and gas central heating throughout. Internal viewing is essential to understand all this property has to offer. Call Fox and Sons today on 01752 367232 to book a viewing.
Front facing panel PVC double glazed door and side and front PVC double glazed windows. Tiled flooring.
Front facing PVC double glazed door, Wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, under stairs storage area.
Lounge 18' 7" x 12' 11" ( 5.66m x 3.94m )
Front and side PVC double glazed window, Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points, Feature gas fire with fire surround. Smooth finished walls and textured ceiling, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 4.19m x 3.61m max )
Side facing PVC double glazed window, Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points, smooth finished walls and textured ceiling, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 14' 2" x 9' 9" max ( 4.32m x 2.97m max )
Front facing double glazed window, Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Space for fridge and freezer, television point. Smooth finished walls and textured ceiling and laminate flooring.
Wc / Shower Cubical
low level wc and shower cubical, tiled flooring.
Utility Room 12' 5" max x 9' 11" ( 3.78m max x 3.02m )
Wall and base units with work surfaces, Wall mounted radiator, sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and fittings for tumbler drier. Smooth finished walls and textured ceiling with inset light and tiled flooring.
Two front facing PVC double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, cupboard housing boiler. Loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 12' 6" ( 5.38m x 3.81m )
Front and side PVC double glazed window, Fully fitted wardrobes on one complete wall. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points, fitted wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.56m )
Side facing PVC double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, television point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.02m max )
Side facing PVC double glazed window, Wall mounted radiator, television point and carpet flooring.
Rear facing PVC double glazed window, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, shaver point, loft access and tiled flooring.
Rear PVC double glazed window, smooth finished walls and tiled flooring
Cellar One 13' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.20m )
Cellar Two 12' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.58m )
Electric and telephone point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57679172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.