2 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Kettering
Offers in Excess of £110,000
- Town Centre Location
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal Starter Home
- Enclosed Rear Garden
AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUY.... This property boasts a great central location and scope for improvement. Call us now on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this 2 bed mid-terraced house located within walking distance of the Town Centre, an abundance of local amenities and great access to transport links. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a study. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden.
Enter into this property via a replacement double glazed door accessed via an open porch. Stairs lead to first floor landing. Wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
A fair sized room with a window to the front elevation. A fully tiled fireplace on feature wall. Built in cupboards either side of chimney recess. Picture rail around perimeter. Wall mounted radiator and meter cupboard. Double glass panelled sliding doors leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Entered via the double sliding doors but also accessible direct from hallway. Window to rear aspect with views onto the garden. Full height cupboard flanks chimney recess. Wall mounted radiator and tiled fireplace. Access to under stairs storage cupboard with high level window to kitchen and shelving.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Windows to the side and rear elevations and a door to the garden. Units to base and wall with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
A window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three / Study 8' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.59m x 1.88m )
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler for central heating (not tested). Access through to the bathroom.
Obscure window to rear aspect. Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash back surrounds. Wall mounted radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.