3 bedroom flat for saleGanners Walk, Leeds
Sold STC £70,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £75,000*
- Beautiful Top Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms Plus Study
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £75,000*
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this SPACIOUS top floor apartment, which boasts BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED accommodation that includes TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS plus STUDY. An internal inspection is strongly recommended....
Offered for sale is this top floor apartment which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms plus study and a bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally are communal gardens and on street parking. A fantastic opportunity not to be missed! An early viewing is a must.
Entrance via a front door with a useful storage space.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
A spacious lounge with telephone and television points, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Dining Room 5' 2" x 5' 2" ( 1.57m x 1.57m )
Having a double glazed window.
Kitchen 8' x 9' 11" ( 2.44m x 3.02m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, good sized pantry, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' max into door recess x 11' 10" ( 3.66m max into door recess x 3.61m )
A double bedroom with a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator, central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Study 5' 3" x 8' 8" ( 1.60m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There are communal gardens and on street parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57704840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.