4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrune Park Lane, Allerton, Bradford
Sold STC £164,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Far Reaching Views
A well appointed semi detached property in a popular location with stunning views. Boasting four bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathroom this family home is well presented throughout and must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A most impressive and much enhanced four bedroom semi detached property in a desirable location on the fringe of a popular residential village
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a superb four bedroom semi detached home, offering generously sized living accommodation set over three floors. The property is beautifully throughout and includes gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Briefly comprising an entrance porch and hallway, cloakroom, lounge diner, and kitchen to the ground floor, living room, utility, bedroom and bathroom to the lower level and three bedrooms plus wet room to the first floor. The well planned lay out of this property makes the versatile accommodation perfect for a whole manner of buyers including independent living for an elderly relative or a teenager. The property further benefits from well stocked enclosed gardens and off street parking. Internal inspection is essential to appreciate a most attractive property.
Having double glazed windows and entrance door to the front and occupying a seating area enjoying stunning views.
Having an entrance door to the front accessing a spacious hallway with wood effect flooring, understair storage cupboard and stair access to the first floor.
Having a double glazing window to the side, the downstairs cloakroom comprises a low flush w.c, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and is partially tiled. There is plumbing for a bath should another bathroom be required.
Lounge Diner 11' 5" x 20' 10" ( 3.48m x 6.35m )
Having double glazed windows front and rear this spacious lounge diner offers two ceiling light points, an open gas fire with attractive surround, television and telephone points, feature stained glass doors to the kitchen and stair access to the lower level living room.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the side and door to the rear this modern fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces over and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, dishwasher, fridge freezer, gas range cooker and central heating radiator.
With stairs from the dining area leading to;
Living Room 10' x 11' 7" ( 3.05m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear this additional reception room has a ceiling light point, television point and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the front the utility room offers a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces with stainless steel sink and drainer, provision for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom 10' 1" x 15' 3" ( 3.07m x 4.65m )
Having a double glazed door to the side the largest of four bedrooms offers a central heating radiator and has an en suite.
The master en suite offers a three piece white bathroom suite including a wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and bath with mixer taps, shower over and tile surround. Also benefiting from an extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
With stair access from the hallway leading to;
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.10m x 3.76m )
Having a double glazed window rear enjoying fantastic views of the surrounding landscape the second double bedroom offers a central heating radiator and includes wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed windows, also enjoying panoramic views, to the rear and side elevations the third bedroom also provides a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.18m x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and benefiting from storage and a central heating radiator.
Having an extractor fan, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and shower, this tasteful wet room is fully tiled and has under floor heating.
The property further benefits from superb gardens to three sides. To the front there is ample off street parking, a paved access pathway, and lawned garden with mature trees, plants, shrubs and borders. To the rear there is a further lawn garden and delightful seating area with decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57714344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.