3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalmoral Drive, Glasgow
- beautiful, traditional sandstone family home in popular area
- many traditional features throughout
- lovely main lounge and 2nd sitting room/dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- gorgeous family bathroom with separate shower
- utility room just off the kitchen
- well maintained gardens
- detached garage and monobloc driveway
- Alarmed and CCTV
*** OFFERS OVER £209,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £240,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a beautiful, 3 bedroom traditional sandstone, semi detached family home in Carmyle, Glasgow?
Would you like to have many traditional features throughout, including high ceilings, cornice and original fireplaces?
What about a fantastic main lounge with big bay windows, modern decor and real wood flooring?
How about a lovely, big family kitchen with white wood units, mosaic tiled splashback, contrasting flooring, dining space and a separate utility room?
Would you like a 2nd sitting room or dining room to the rear of the house with neutral decor and wood laminate flooring?
What about 3 bedrooms all on the upper floor, with fresh decor, contrasting carpeting and fitted wardrobes in the main room?
How about a gorgeous family bathroom, with partially tiled walls, high gloss tiled flooring and a separate, double size shower enclosure?
Would you like well maintained gardens with patio to the rear, lots of privacy, detached garage and long monobloc driveway?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.