2 bedroom detached house for saleFakenham Road, Great Ryburgh, Fakenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced from Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000 to £160,000 Offers in the Region of
- Cottage in Village with Amenities
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Generous Rear Garden, Garage And Driveway
- No Onward Chain
Want to move by Christmas??? This mature property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, is deceptively spacious with a generous rear garden. The property does require modernisation but has so much potential, is situated in a popular village with amenities and benefits from garage and driveway.
UPVC double glazed window to front, loft access and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator and door to the bathroom and WC.
Wash hand basin and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
WC, wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer tap and shower over. Tiled walls, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to front and side.
Lounge 13' 5" maximum x 12' ( 4.09m maximum x 3.66m )
Fireplace with electric fire, wall lights, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Kitchen with wall and base units. Sink/drainer, electric oven with hob. Double airing cupboard housing hot water with overhead lockers. Walk-in pantry, further built-in cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor. UPVC double glazed window to rear and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Of UPVC construction with UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator and French doors to side. Opens to:
Utility Area 8' x 3' 2" ( 2.44m x 0.97m )
With plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs from kitchen/breakfast room and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 6" maximum x 12' 5" ( 4.11m maximum x 3.78m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property benefits from driveway which leads to the garage. The rear garden is of a generous size and gives a high degree of privacy.
With up and over door to front and pedestrian door to side.
The vendor advises there is a right of way access over the neighbouring property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57723722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.