4 bedroom detached house for saleMarston Hill, Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire, MK43
Under Offer £625,000
- 19th century detached property
- Four/Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms and a garden room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Oil to radiator heating and double glazing
- Plot of approx. 1 acre
- Detached garage incorporating a first floor home office and a carport
- No upper chain
A 19th century four/five bedroom detached property situated within approximately 1 acre of formal gardens and pasture with open views to the rear. The property has rendered, colour washed elevations under a pitched tiled roof. It has been enlarged and refurbished to include exposed beams and traditional fireplaces. The land is currently used to keep waterfowl and chickens. There is a detached double width garage incorporating a first floor home office and parking for several cars. There is also no upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57727274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED160049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.